Should I do Shotokan Karate with BJJ, or Muay Thai with BJJ?

As some of you know I am a 5th Dan in Tang Soo Do, Taekwondo, and Hapkido. I can only afford two styles. I am choosing BJJ because I have never done a grappling martial art and it’s the best ground fighting martial art. They have Shotokan Karate and Muay Thai but can’t decide. I like Shotokan’s System and I like... show more As some of you know I am a 5th Dan in Tang Soo Do, Taekwondo, and Hapkido. I can only afford two styles. I am choosing BJJ because I have never done a grappling martial art and it’s the best ground fighting martial art. They have Shotokan Karate and Muay Thai but can’t decide. I like Shotokan’s System and I like how the techniques are. But I like Muay Thai’s Low Kicks, and Knee Techniques. Which one is more effective in a street fight? Which one is better to learn/add to my other styles?

☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.02