Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballMexican Football · 2 years ago

Does u think the atheists need to come to realitty?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Otto
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes !

Source(s): Bible
  • 2 years ago

That is to say we already are in the reality, since we don't need an imaginary friend, for be happy in our personal life.

• 2 years ago

Yes, but so do a lot of Christians. We cannot be saved in our sins, and there is no way to know there is no God, much less prove it.

• 2 years ago

Scientific atheists already appreciate this fact, but Christians seriously need to learn there are two forms of reality -- subjective and objective. Thanks to Aristotle and the early Catholics, Christians have always pretended their own subjective mental experiences are reality itself. Meanwhile, people with a scientific education know that physical matter and energy are the true basis of objective reality and that their own subjective mental experiences are actually unreal abstractions, created within their subjective mind by their own living brain.

In my opinion, the rising tide of atheism is a direct consequence of a modern scientific education -- of knowing that a person's mental experiences are not objectively real and that physical laws and mathematics are a model of how a reality we can only perceive, but cannot directly experience, actually does behave. I think it's incredibly obvious that Aristotle and the Catholics seriously misled humanity for more than a dozen centuries regarding the nature of reality -- an error which persists to this day, among those who who still erroneously pretend their own thoughts and perceptions are actually real.

It's been 377 years since humanity discovered that physical matter independently exists, without the need for human mental processes. Unfortunately, it took until the electroencephalograph (EEG) was invented in 1929 to finally prove Rene Descartes' 1641 hypothesis that subjective mental experiences are merely unreal abstractions, created within each person's subjective mind by their own living brain.

If anyone "needs to come realitty" [sic] it's the Christians who go through life erroneously pretending their own subjective mental experiences are all there is to reality. The sad truth is, Christians erroneously insist "God exists" because they still erroneously believe their own hallucinations are actually real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tangi
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I'm already there and I'm waiting for you

• 2 years ago

We're there already, and we even know how to spell properly.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Faith by definition is the denial of reality

• 2 years ago

No. You're looking at this the wrong way.

People believe what makes sense to them. If something doesn't make sense to them, there's no way they can believe it. The question is why the existence of God makes sense to the many but not to the few.

Source(s): Eastern Orthodox Christian
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Atheism IS reality

• 2 years ago

No. I just plain don't care. Why are you so interested in them, that you keep asking asinine questions like this? I just don't understand. :S

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.