Should I go off my diet for my birthday?

My name is Tiffany and I'm 24 today :) I am morbidly obese and decided to not have the weight loss operation and lose it natural through diet and exercise. I started the Atkins diet last Saturday at a starting weight of 375.6 and today I'm 360.8 (-14.8 lbs). Though Atkins is a high fat and protein diet I am... show more My name is Tiffany and I'm 24 today :) I am morbidly obese and decided to not have the weight loss operation and lose it natural through diet and exercise. I started the Atkins diet last Saturday at a starting weight of 375.6 and today I'm 360.8 (-14.8 lbs). Though Atkins is a high fat and protein diet I am eating baked chicken, fish, veal, cheese, egg whites and plenty of low carb vegetables only. I don't fried foods and a lot of eggs (bad cholesterol). Steak will be a treat for me once or twice per month.I will slowly add high fiber carbs back into my diet a few months from now. I'm just scared to eat a slice of cake or a small baked potato when I'm out with my friends. Any advice on what to order? Should I eat like a thin slice of cake?
21 answers 21