How come people think you can get punished by the law for being violent to an internet technician when you have disability papers?

So people think that I am an idiot and that I can get some jail time now because I got verbally violent and threatning towards an at&t technician. I had severe issues with my internet where I cannot access certain websites and because everytime I am on an skype call it breaks up and I can't hear my friend... show more So people think that I am an idiot and that I can get some jail time now because I got verbally violent and threatning towards an at&t technician. I had severe issues with my internet where I cannot access certain websites and because everytime I am on an skype call it breaks up and I can't hear my friend patty talking. The technician guy came and blamed everything on saying that I have too many things plugged and connected to my router and said that the lines and modem is all fine and that the problem is from us. I have an airport extreme router and that thing works fine because it is made by apple who makes good products. He says I have over 20 devices connected and said it is slowing down the bandwith and says the signal drops because the modem and router is in my room on the other side of the house and he wants to move it downstairs. I said no but he got my family on his side and they were forcing me to bring it down. I got mad and yelled at the technician and threatened to take a hammer and hit him. He then told my family that he can't do it now because I don't agree with it so I got what I wanted. He says he wants to press charges. After he left I called spectrum and setted up an installation date to get rid of at&t. My family is mad that I did it without their permission. My friend andy says that I am an idiot and says that the at&t guy is right and that I am such a selfish brat. He says its their house and your taking control over it. He says they should kick you out
Update: He says the at&t guy knows what he is doing because he said he has been doing it for 15 years while you are a college drop out and know nothing. I took computer science classes back when I was in college so I know what I am talking about and the at&t guy is wrong. It is at&t's fault and I am... show more He says the at&t guy knows what he is doing because he said he has been doing it for 15 years while you are a college drop out and know nothing. I took computer science classes back when I was in college so I know what I am talking about and the at&t guy is wrong. It is at&t's fault and I am switching to spectrum regardless of what they say. Spectrum is better anyways. Andy says I am gonna get jail time. I have papers proving my mental illness so I am safe.
Update 2: How come people think that I can get in trouble for being violent to the technician when I have papers proving my mental illness ?? How come people don't believe what I say when I took computer science and computer networking classes back in college ? Why do people think that I know nothing because I am a... show more How come people think that I can get in trouble for being violent to the technician when I have papers proving my mental illness ?? How come people don't believe what I say when I took computer science and computer networking classes back in college ? Why do people think that I know nothing because I am a college drop out when I took these classes ? I know what I am saying and the problem is the at&t's modem and poor crappy network service.