Looking for a New Animal?

I currently own 4 medium sized dogs, a Turtle, 2 Dwarf sized hamsters (in separate 40 gallon tanks don't come after me) and a Small Fish tank with two Tetra fish. In the past ive had more hamsters, a snail, Crabs, Hermit Crabs, and another outdoor tortoise. Im looking for an animal I can snuggle with that isnt... show more I currently own 4 medium sized dogs, a Turtle, 2 Dwarf sized hamsters (in separate 40 gallon tanks don't come after me) and a Small Fish tank with two Tetra fish. In the past ive had more hamsters, a snail, Crabs, Hermit Crabs, and another outdoor tortoise. Im looking for an animal I can snuggle with that isnt too big that I can keep in my room. I dont have that large of a room and its already decently full with one of the large metal 'Garage' shelves holding the 3 large tanks I keep my smaller animals in with the top shelf being used for storage, a Twin sized captain bed (since a full takes up too much space, a Desk that can fold into an easel, and a small dresser on the side. Sorry for the extra info I guess im just trying to give as many details as possible. Ive thought of a Rabbit and realized that not owning one (as much as I want one) is the responsible option. I havent tried Guinea Pigs and Ferrets are adorable (and funny as hell) however I just have no clue! Reminder that I have dogs and I dont want anything that would be in the tiniest percentage of unhappy/scared. Thanks y'all!
6 answers 6