Help A High Schooler!?

Hi, Basically I go to a very competitive high school in New York, and you can imagine my stress about not having any summer plans. It seems like everyone has got their summer all planned out, meanwhile no one I reach out to will get back to me. I assume it's because I am an inexperienced girl interested in... show more Hi,

Basically I go to a very competitive high school in New York, and you can imagine my stress about not having any summer plans. It seems like everyone has got their summer all planned out, meanwhile no one I reach out to will get back to me. I assume it's because I am an inexperienced girl interested in STEM, and there are limited opportunities as is for those types of internships or programs, so there are people more deserving of those roles than I. Should I pursue something I'm not as interested in (if so, where do I start to do something else) or if not what do I do? If anyone wants to help me in any way, please do!
1 answer 1