Is it normal to be straight while non-drunk but gay while drunk?

My friend is usually straight. He has a girlfriend and some girls which he admitted to finding attractive. However, when he’s drunk, he has said some pretty gay things to me. He once called me a cutie, talked about gay porn and wanting to “see some porn of me,” and even offered me a feel of his butt. After all of that alcohol has cleared his system, he all of a sudden doesn’t have those feelings for me anymore. Is this normal?

Alcohol tends to remove hesitations. So if you Want to have gay sex, go for it. If not, just step away.

• ?

Is it normal? Well, I don't know if I'd call it abnormal as when one is drunk one does not necessarily know what they are doing.

I think his drunkness reveals his underlying homosexual feelings for you.

Ur just confused and are just curious to whats out there for you

In vino veritas (in wine there is truth)

Normal, many guys are bi-curious and never admit it, but when intoxicated a guy's inhibitions go away and he might do or say things he'd never say sober. The shy guy might start singing, and the bi-curious guy might get frisky with his friend, even do some groping or try to get groped a bit.

Nope. If you're gay when you're drunk, you're gay. You just are afraid to be yourself when sober.

There is a drink called absinthe the original dr. Jekyll mr. Hyde alcoholic concoction it will turn perfectly straight people into gay people and it will also turn perfectly gay people into straight people whatever your opposite is is what will come out when you get drunk on absinthe

He’s a closet case. He’s either bi or fully gay. The alcohol causes him to let down his guard. In some cases people in his predicament knowingly drink so that they can do what they want and then blame it all on the alcohol.

So if he pulls that and you want the sex - go for it. But know what you are getting in for. The next day he will be in complete denial. In fact he might even blame you for all of it. Some people have even attacked others for this.

It could turn into a thing where he might regularly get drunk and do it with you and then always wake up and be in denial.

You could tell him you want to do with out the booze.

You can tell him it’s ok and to learn to accept himself and that you are there when he needs to talk. Tell him to get himself into a coming out support group.

I wouldn't trust what anyone says when they're raging drunk, but if he was tipsy as in the alcohol had just taken the edge off of his inhibitions, then I would listen to what he was saying with more than a pinch of salt.