Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why would Trump collude with Russia when Russians don't play golf? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf_in_Russia?

Update:

Since Liberals claim Trump spends all of his time on the Golf Course, wouldn't it make sense for Trump to support those who can join in a good game?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It was the Clintons, the Clinton campaign and the DNC that "colluded" with the Russian government on Uranium One and then on the fake "dossier". Democrats practice a lot of "psychological projection".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projec...

• 3 years ago

Short answer.... he didn't

• 3 years ago

But they do stay at his hotels.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Illusion not collusion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Fart

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He didnt , They have nothing

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

What did any Russians do to help Mr Trump win the electoral vote? Make snide comments about Hillary on social media? Is that officially colluding even if Mr Trump didnt know about it? Is that meddling when anyone can say anything about anyone in social media? Nothing illegal there.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

In Soviet Russia, golf ball hits you!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Russia may not have golf, but they have prostitutes Trump can pay to urinate for him, Putin knows all about that and more, and Trump is not only a pervert, but a weenie.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Doesn't that make it the perfect place to invest and build new courses?

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

When I was in High School, I tried to collude with a girl, once. Got my face slapped for my efforts. Collusion isn't a big deal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.