Cool phrases/quotes?

I came across this cool and interesting phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none." meaning a reference to someone who has a wide spread of knowledge, but is not expertise in one specific skill. Its a figure of speech type of quote/phrase My question to any and everyone is, do you know of any other... show more I came across this cool and interesting phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none." meaning a reference to someone who has a wide spread of knowledge, but is not expertise in one specific skill. Its a figure of speech type of quote/phrase

My question to any and everyone is, do you know of any other phrases that are similar to this one? A quote or phrase that just sounds completely bada** and cool. Maybe in like Greek philosopher quotes or maybe poems? Another quote I remember well and that really gave me chills was in the episode of the returning show "Prison Break", a tattoo on his body is in code, but is translated to a Napoleon quote, "Never interrupt your enemies when he is making a mistake." It's such an awesome phrase, and I didn't know if there were any others that people may know, that would send chills down an opponent or a persons spine?
Thanks! :)