Why do people live in the hood? Why don’t they move out into the country?

It’s cheaper, and safer. Is it because they get drugs in the hood and participate in the crime? My family is poor and uneducated, they just have lived out in the country where houses are cheap (and full of cracks, but not crackheads). No gangs, hoodlums, prostitutes, and less shootings (just red necks shooting... show more It’s cheaper, and safer. Is it because they get drugs in the hood and participate in the crime?

My family is poor and uneducated, they just have lived out in the country where houses are cheap (and full of cracks, but not crackheads). No gangs, hoodlums, prostitutes, and less shootings (just red necks shooting for fun, sociopaths to animals, but at least not shooting people like gang violence, it’s a lot safer out there).

Why choose to live in the crime infested hood, instead of the cheaper AND SAFER rural, out in the country?