Why am I like this?

I'm getting really won with myself because of the way I am. Basically I really struggle i social situations. Whenever I am out to eat with a group of people I find it impossible to talk. I will sit and laugh along with jokes which I genuinely find funny but when it comes to talking my whole body just seizes up... show more I'm getting really won with myself because of the way I am.

Basically I really struggle i social situations. Whenever I am out to eat with a group of people I find it impossible to talk. I will sit and laugh along with jokes which I genuinely find funny but when it comes to talking my whole body just seizes up and I can't talk at all.

I also have trouble at college when it's only me and one other person in a room it's just silence and I want to talk because I like the other person but again everything just seems to freeze and I just try and distract myself with whatever because it's so awkward.

I just fee like I'll never make Close binds with people ever