?
Lv 7

Steppenwolf vs Terrax?

Story: The Heralds of Galactus have gone to war with the gods of Apokalips, and Steppenwolf is sent to do battle with Terrax.

Who would win and why?

I say Terrax!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Steppenwolf is fairly powerful, but I feel he's completely outclassed in this scenario. Terrax could honestly defeat him from the comforts of space, without ever even coming within range of the planet Steppenwolf's standing on, let alone his hits.

If Terrax did come down for a face-to-face confrontation, then I believe Steppenwolf would quickly prove to be physically stronger than him, but that's about it. Bolstered by the power cosmic, Terrax would be more resilient, have a greater healing factor, and simply be positively overwhelming with his elemental attacks.

So basically either way Terrax winds up the victor.

• Zeke
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Strategically, Steppenwolf is superior, but Terrax has overwhelming power, he wins.

• 3 years ago

Terrax:

Superhuman strength, stamina, durability and reflexes

Energy projection

Force field generation

Limited earth manipulation

Immunity to the rigors of space

Use of Power Cosmic

Ability to fly at warp speed

Telekinesis

Steppenwolf:

Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, durability, and longevity

Skilled Tactician

Military Leader

Wields Electro-axe

Exceptional Warrior

This is a tough one, they both strong, has great reflexes and great durability. But Terrax gets a win. I don't think Steppenwolf's electro-axe would stand a chance and not even hurt Terrax. Terrax would break his electro-axe and kill Steppenwolf by using his cosmic energy projection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.