No, anti-feminism is NOT the hatred of women.
Misogyny is the hatred of women.
As an anti-feminist, it's true that I criticize, degrade, demean, demonize, and vilify feminism for the toxic capricious, deceitful, fantastical, hypocritical, self-centered dogma that is. But I do NOT degrade or disrespect women.
I hate feminism. I don't hate women. I am not a misogynist just because I don't take heed to the tenants of feminism. As an anti-feminist, I only hate the movement... not the people associated with it.
I don't take heed to the tenants of feminism as the feminist ideology is flawed. I don't oppose equality... but I don't believe feminism really cares about equality. How can a feminist care about equality while ignoring men? Feminism puts forth an 'equality' position yet does nothing to help men achieve equality where they have none. Feminism cares about men & men's issues like a pedophile cares about children & children's safety. Prove me wrong! What has feminism done to assist men to achieve equality where, previously, men had none? Can you name me just one example from either your own actions or that of the entire feminist movement during the past 4 decades? Actions speak louder than words!
I don’t believe in the tenants of dogmatic feminism or any of the myths they uphold. I do NOT believe:
• feminism actually wants equality; equal rights for everyone (including men)
• feminism strives for the equality of all people
• feminism treats men fairly or equally
• feminism cares about men's issues
• feminism didn't cause the creation of MGTOW
• feminism didn't kill marriage & the nuclear family
• feminism's desire isn't Marxist authoritarianism
• marxist socialism will create a peaceful utopia
• women are forever victims in our Western society
• women are the only victims of domestic violence
• women still aren't equal members of society
• women cannot be misandrist
• women cannot be sexist
• society still needs feminism
• in the existence of the patriarchy
• in the existence of the pay gap
• in the existence of the glass ceiling
• in the existence of a rape culture in the West
• in the existence of a rape culture in colleges and universities
• in the existence of female oppression
• in the non-existence of male oppression
• in the non-existence of female advantages
• male privilege exists to a greater extent than female privilege
• men should be disadvantaged whenever possible
• women should be advantaged whenever possible
• equality of outcome is synonymous with equal opportunity
• a rape accusation equates to an instance of rape
• slût-shaming is committed by men more than women
• in a difference between male and female bodily autonomy. a boy's right to his own body (i.e. foreskin) should be equivalent to a woman's right to her own body (i.e. fetus)
You should understand that my opposition to the fantastical ideas of feminist dogma after reading my list of reasons. They are in no way related to a hatred of women. Opposition to feminism is NOT equal to misogyny.