Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Did you know that Bible never teaches 6 day creation done some 6000 years ago some ignorant foolish people claim?
Bible - God's eternal word for salvation of all mankind clearly states that before God laid foundation of earth he created stars and angels - Job 38:4-7 : - 4 Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?
Also God says to prophet Jeremiah about what happened to earth after creating it initially for angels (sons of God) to reside -
23 I looked at the earth,
and it was formless and empty;
and at the heavens,
and their light was gone.
24 I looked at the mountains,
and they were quaking;
all the hills were swaying.
25 I looked, and there were no people;
every bird in the sky had flown away.
26 I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert;
all its towns lay in ruins
before the Lord, before his fierce anger.
Ezekiel 28:12-16 speaks of the Fall of Helel- Lucifer whose prideful spirit was what lead to the fall of King of Tyre.Isaiah 14 :12-17 also speaks of fall of Lucifer - Helel in Hebrew . Lucifer was created as a Cherub and Archangel to worship God ,but because of increase of his trade activities pride entered him and he rebelled against the most high God who created him and 1/3rd of all angels rebelled against God along with Lucifer/Helel. So God cast -
- them down from the 3rd Heaven the dwelling place of God almighty to 2nd heaven ,which is what we know as outer space of the universe and the earth and in a future time these fallen angels will be cast down from 2nd heaven to Earth as described in Revelation 12:7-9. Before this rebellion these angels where obediant to God who created and sustains them and they built cities on earth. But God's wrath fell upon the earth when Lucifer- Helel - Satan rebelled and the earth was destroyed to become -
- formless ,void and covered with water and darkness and stars were driven out of course as described in Genesis 1:2 and Jeremiah 44: 23-27. For this point on time God starts his re-creation of earth and heavens as described in Genesis 1:3 onwards. But this re- creation also fell as Adam and Eve sinned in Garden of Eden. Ezekiel 28:13 speaks of Satan/Lucifer/Helel being in Garden of Eden. Now this re- creation will also be destroyed by fire as described in Revelation 20: 10-15. Then New -
- Heavens, New Earth and New Jerusalem will endure forever and time will cease to exist as it was in the eternal past when only the Triune God existed as described in John 1:1-7 , Micah 5:2 and other scriptures.
So understand your foolishness and ignorance of not giving importance to God's word Bible as you would give to a scientific book or research work. God's word has all the answers you will ever need in your life. It presents to you your creator - Lord Jesus Christ who died for you on the-
- cross at Calvary , Jerusalem some 2000 years ago by shedding his precious sinless blood was shed for the remission of sins of all mankind so that all who will trust in him will have eternal life in the New Heaven, New Earth and New Jerusalem that God is creating.
1000's of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled till date according to secular historic data, Jesus himself fulfilled more than 300 messianic prophecies, thus proving he is the Christ /Messiah, -
- 1000's of miracle healings happen throughout the world , few of which gets reported in christian media,is all open for verification and certified credible by many.
Here are some of those 1000s of Bible prophecies that were fulfilled for your verification at http://yah12.blogspot.com/
May God bless all to see the truth and reality and have eternal life in Lord Jesus Christ.
What the Bible (God's Word ) teach is a 6 literal day re-creation some 6000 years ago. Yet, because nobody cares about God or his words and follows their fleeting pleasures and fame of this world you see the amazing ignorance and foolishness in almost all those who answered this question.
For the help all those who will read this with a humble open mind in search of the truth and reality of their existense, i will write down the events that happened in the past and -
- why scientific research and biblical account of creation fits perfectly.
1. God created heavens and angels -Genesis 1:1, Job 38:4-7 - First he created the third heaven the abode of God , the 2nd heaven - the stars,planets and outerspace (morning stars) and angels.
2. God created 1st heaven- earths atmosphere and then the planet Earth- Genesis 1:1, Job 38:4-7. -
- 3.God created various life forms along with angels to dwell on Earth and on other planets and stars in the universe and they built towns and habitations on Earth- Job 38:4-7, Jeremiah 44:23-27.
4. Satanic rebellion occurs- Satan /Lucifer /Helel the archangel cherub rebels against God and 1/3rd of all angels join with him, because selfish pride entered his heart due to his many activities. God judges them and allowed death and destruction to enter his perfect universe , -
- satan and 1/3rd of all angels along with him are cast out of 3rd heaven into 2nd and 1st heavens and Earth and Earth becomes formless ,desolate void, covered with water and darkness and stars driven out of course as written in Genesis 1:2, Jeremiah 44:23-27, Ezekiel 28-12-16, Isaiah 14-12-17.
5. God re-creates the formless and void earth and the choatic universe -2nd heaven in 6 days and rests on the 7th day. - Genesis 1:3- 2:25. -
- 6.Fall of Man, be satanic deception in Garden of Eden on Earth, Adam and Eve cast of Eden Garden and lost their access to tree of life - Sin enters mankind bringing death, destruction and eternal judgement -Genesis 3:1-Revelation 21:8.
7.God the father- Elohim sents his son -( God the Son - Yahweh- Shuah- Yahshuah- Lord Jesus Christ) for salvation of mankind by sacrificing his life andnshedding his sinless pure blood on the cross for the remission of sins of all mankind ,-
- , so that all who will trust in this salvation plan of God will have eternal life. - All new testament Bible and all messianic prophecies of Old Testament and in general the whole Bible - God's Eternal Word as Lord Jesus Christ is the Word of God made flesh.
8. God is creating New Heavens, New Earth and New Jerusalem for all those who will trust in him and will remain forever - Revelation 21:1- Revelation 22:21.
So in these 8 events, i have shown what happened in our eternal past to -
to what will happen in the eternal future.
The commandment of Lord Jesus Christ is to love God and love one another self-lessly - Matthew 22:36-40, Matthew 7:12, John 15:12-15 and many other Bible verses.
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’38 This is the first and greatest commandment. -
- 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
1000's of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled till date according to secular historic data, Jesus himself fulfilled more than 300 messianic prophecies, thus proving he is the Christ /Messiah,1000's of miracle healings happen throughout the world , few of which gets reported in christian media,is all open for verification and certified credible by many. -
- Here are some of those 1000s of Bible prophecies that were fulfilled for your verification at http://yah12.blogspot.com/
May God bless all to see the truth and reality and have eternal life in Lord Jesus Christ.
It is the Re - Creation that was done in 6 literal days. Original hebrew texts of Genesis 1:2 reads Earth became formless and void instead of earth was formless and void as written in most translations ignorantly.
Scriptures - Holy Bible - God's Eternal Word , teach old earth Gap creationism , for your understanding follow this link - https://yahwehword.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/gap-cr...
or this link - http://yah12.blogspot.com/2014/04/gap-creationism-...
1000's of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled till date according to secular historic data, Jesus himself fulfilled more than 300 messianic prophecies, thus proving he is the Christ /Messiah, 1000's of miracle healings happen throughout the world , few of which gets reported in christian media,is all open for verification and certified credible by many.
Here are some of those 1000s of Bible prophecies that were fulfilled for your verification at https://yahwehword.wordpress.com/
- sylvia cLv 73 years agoFavorite Answer
With God everything is possible He just has to speak the Word and it is accomplished. not for us to question.
- laidawestbrook2Lv 63 years ago
The Bible states: “Let your utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how you ought to give an answer to each one.” (Colossians 4:6)
- MackLv 73 years ago
If it could only get rid of the deity too....
- JeremyLv 63 years ago
If you don't believe there was a period of 6 days some 6000 years ago, I'm right with you. Earth is in the neighborhood of 4.54 billion years old, absolutely, and there weren't humans around at the end of its first week. But, frankly, that isn't what the bible claims.
You're trying to argue, the periods translated as "days" in Genesis one, periods clearly demarcated by a cycle of light and darkness, aren't days? And, the bible provides an unbroken male lineage from Adam through to Solomon complete with the ages of the individuals involved.
And, reinterpreting the story just cascades into other theological problems. Do you remember the Sabbath billionth year to keep it holy? One of the ten commandments is set up as a mirror to a creation week.
Exodus 20:8-11 ESV
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy."
I think there are Christians out there who will bend over backwards to reinterpret the book in some vain attempt to claim it is still inerrant. But, they accept the science on the age of the world is correct, so they have to twist the narrative into something bearing little to no resemblance to the actual text. They run from Genesis. They do as much to distance themselves from what the bible actually says as possible. But, there is a far more reasonable explanation. The bible is not an inerrant book. It makes claims about the planet's creation that are wrong.
- Anonymous3 years ago
Actually Genesis 1:1-31 teaches God's creation in 6 days but what most people overlook is a day is as a thousand years with the God. <t><
- 3 years ago
They in no way meant a literal 24 hour day. On the first epoch God created ____, in the 2nd epoch, God created______, and so on. "A day" mean like an epoch in the way they were using it. That's the way they meant it. An epoch could be 500 million years
- ?Lv 73 years ago
None of the cited passages of scripture dispute in any way the Genesis account of the six days of creation.
- PyriformLv 73 years ago
It is not so much that the Bible never teaches a 6 day creation, as that it also teaches other stuff that contradicts the 6 day creation story in Genesis.
- Anonymous3 years ago
Did you know that the Bible teaches that a snake talked, a bush talked, a mule talked, a virgin gave birth, a man had strength in his hair, a woman turned into salt, the earth is flat, insects have 4 legs, there was a 7-headed dragon and a man lived in a fish for 3 days.
So, it's not a reliable text for any purpose.
- ?Lv 53 years ago
Yes. The bible is filled with parables and describes creation in a story like fashion and what a world without Christ would be like, it is not to be taken literally in most cases.
Is God able to create miracles, of course he is you goose.
But any self respecting Christian already knew this and does not need me to clarify it for them.