Hello, I have 24,000 in credit card debt. How do i get rid of it! Below is a summary of my financial situation:?

I have had 24k in debt for a few years now and the high interest rate charges and life disability charges theh throw at me each month leaves me only paying the minimum balance each time. I am 24. I am a USMC Veteran. I am married and have a newborn. I have just started a new job that i intend to stay with and i... show more I have had 24k in debt for a few years now and the high interest rate charges and life disability charges theh throw at me each month leaves me only paying the minimum balance each time.

I am 24.
I am a USMC Veteran.
I am married and have a newborn.
I have just started a new job that i intend to stay with and i make 20k per year after taxes
My wife makes about 18k a year after taxes.
We just bought a house with no money down for 100k about 6 months ago.
The mortgage payment is $650 per month
I have a 646 credit score.
I have two credit cards maxed out.
1 card has 15,500 debt with a 16.65 interest rate and the other has 8,500 debt with a 9.99 interest rate.

I have Navy Federal Credit Union as a bank.
I have USAA for auto insurance
I used Hudson Valley Credit Union to purchase my car and have paid it off.

I am mostly interested on how to consolidate my debt the most effective way but with not too large of a payment each month.

Any advice is very appreciated!

Thank you all,

Will