Nurses and nursing students, was or is College hard for you, and will I succeed?

Hi! So right now I’m a 16 year old in my junior year of high school, and I’m starting to think about my future. I think I really want to be an RN nurse and achieve my BSN, but I’m getting so discouraged. Every site, video, comment, etc. that I see, is always saying how hard College and nursing school is, how they... show more Hi! So right now I’m a 16 year old in my junior year of high school, and I’m starting to think about my future. I think I really want to be an RN nurse and achieve my BSN, but I’m getting so discouraged. Every site, video, comment, etc. that I see, is always saying how hard College and nursing school is, how they wanna drop out, it’s the hardest thing they’ve ever done, etc. Well, I’m not the greatest at math, nor am I the greatest at chemistry. I know algebra is something that has to be taken, as well as chemistry. Anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, chemistry, Microbiology were all said to be hard. If I’m bad at math, and those classes are said to be hard, will I fail? Is it worth it to even try? Do I have to be really smart to do this profession? Thank you. Any information you have about College and nursing is appreciated. :)
1 answer 1