How can I ask female customers a question that in ordinary circumstances would be regarded as very personal without seeming rude?

Shortly before Christmas my uncle died and I was surprised to learn that he bequeathed me his scuba diving businesses at Cobalt Coast in the Cayman Islands. I have been looking over the figures and believe the business could do a lot better if we reduced the prices. A big part of the cost customers have to pay is... show more Shortly before Christmas my uncle died and I was surprised to learn that he bequeathed me his scuba diving businesses at Cobalt Coast in the Cayman Islands. I have been looking over the figures and believe the business could do a lot better if we reduced the prices. A big part of the cost customers have to pay is due to us being forced to pay insurance premiums to cover us if something gos wrong. For example, shark attacks. As everyone knows, sharks are attracted to the smell of blood and so I believe that if we can guarantee that women scuba divers are not ovulating, then we can probably reduce the prices for everyone. However, I can't think of a polite way to make this inquiry. Please could someone suggest the good etiquette for asking female customers if they're on their period before they go scuba diving?