Can i get something real out of self learning css html and javascript?

im already 23 and would graduate by 26. studying bs information technology. some things happened way back. im not noob i assure you but at this age and this career i want to be in the future seems so impossible..but i want a bit of possibility..some hope.i can get by..im on my thirdsemester now..i want to pass... show more im already 23 and would graduate by 26. studying bs information technology. some things happened way back. im not noob i assure you but at this age and this career i want to be in the future seems so impossible..but i want a bit of possibility..some hope.i can get by..im on my thirdsemester now..i want to pass every subject in first take only as much as possible..i jut want to ask if i could get benefit something from csshtml and js if i master them?is it worth it?..thanks
1 answer 1