My boyfriend got angry with me about what we would do in the circumstanc if we broke up how we would split the house we were buying together?

He got so mad and said that I was cheap and that money was more important to me than a relationship. I've worked hard my whole life to buy a house and don't want to risk it. We havent been the most stable of couples. We've been together for 2 years but breakup for a few days almost every month. He got... show more He got so mad and said that I was cheap and that money was more important to me than a relationship. I've worked hard my whole life to buy a house and don't want to risk it. We havent been the most stable of couples. We've been together for 2 years but breakup for a few days almost every month.
He got so angry that he said he was going out to cheat on me. He threw away all our pictures and isn't speaking to me? I'm scared to start a conversation because I don't want to be verbally abused. Should I just leave and move out?
He's a very honest man and I trust him very much but I just wanted to agree on what would happen just in case. Am I wrong and what should I do?