Why are the Republicans fighting so hard to keep undocumented immigrants from accomplishing their dreams?

Yeah man, I am like so sick of the ReTHUGlicans and their RACIST government shutdown. Immigrants have rights too, man. Undocumented Immigrants and Dreamers have contributed so much to our country’s economy that we owe them the ability to stay here as long as they need to. They’re just trying to get a better life,... show more Yeah man, I am like so sick of the ReTHUGlicans and their RACIST government shutdown. Immigrants have rights too, man. Undocumented Immigrants and Dreamers have contributed so much to our country’s economy that we owe them the ability to stay here as long as they need to. They’re just trying to get a better life, bro..

Republicans are just tryinv to like, keep White Supremacy going and it’s like so not cool! That’s why I protested at the Women’s march today. We need to put this RACISM behind us and lock Trump up!!