So desperate for a relationship - I can't lock one in?

I want to be in a relationship so much. I am a chronic dater. On my free time I go on dates. Some times it's three in one day. Then I find someone I like. We go on a few dates. I lose interest or they lose interest. It's a constant cycle. My feelings get hurt when I like someone more than they liked me. I... show more I want to be in a relationship so much. I am a chronic dater. On my free time I go on dates. Some times it's three in one day.

Then I find someone I like. We go on a few dates. I lose interest or they lose interest.
It's a constant cycle.
My feelings get hurt when I like someone more than they liked me. I feel sad and exhuasted over the time and effort I put in. I'm sure it goes the same way for a man when I'm not interested.

My goal is to be in a loving relationship with a compatible partner.

I have tried dating apps. Meeting people out. I have no shortage of men trying to get a date with me. It is hundreds of offers a week. I have too many options. I have a big social media account with random dudes following me because of my appearance.. šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
I get hit on in the shops...

I can't find the one. I feel my standards are quite reasonable. I'm looking for a connection. I'll date men who earn less. Who are overweight.

I'm sad now because I was dating a guy for the last month and it has been blissful. He stopped calling yesterday. I invested so much of me. I can't stand this feeling of being hurt.. but I don't want to be single any more.

Note: I read all of the dating articles. Don't have sex until many dates in. Don't call or text too much. Arghh... it's so much work

Help.
More advice is needed. I don't want to be lonely.