Does anyone here use a different email for Netflix each month? I'm scared!?

Why does Netflix have to be so deceptive?? Last month, I entered my credit card details JUST for a free trial on Netflix. I only wanted the free trial but I still had to put my details in so I did. Later that day, I cancelled my trial so that I won't be getting charged monthly (and still be able to enjoy the... show more Why does Netflix have to be so deceptive??

Last month, I entered my credit card details JUST for a free trial on Netflix. I only wanted the free trial but I still had to put my details in so I did. Later that day, I cancelled my trial so that I won't be getting charged monthly (and still be able to enjoy the rest of my free trial). But on the day of expiration, I did not get any warning to say that my free trial had now officially ended and that I had entered the billing period. I quickly logged out of all devices just to be safe. Are Netflix not supposed to notify users that they are in the billing period or not?? I've logged out of my old account and never logged back in in case they charge me.

I also tried to delete my account that had the free trial but apparently you cannot delete a Netflix account? Ho