I want to sell these comix but I don t know where I can find prices for them?

my friends have this entire box of hentai commix and they too embarrassed to sell it so I m gonna sell it for them there all in good condition and plastic covered but they don t care to have them and want them gone what site can I use to find a current price of them some are in the 90 sand I m sure there s more... show more my friends have this entire box of hentai commix and they too embarrassed to sell it so I m gonna sell it for them there all in good condition and plastic covered but they don t care to have them and want them gone what site can I use to find a current price of them some are in the 90 sand I m sure there s more than 50 here so if anyone can help me please do some I looked through are really cheap still but 1 I found is about 30 but that amazon price but I do not trust the prices on ebay or amazon