Re-edit photographers photos?

Ok, so I had a free session with a photographer (who happens to be my friend). I like the pictures but I want to edit them. I wouldn’t do much to much to it, basically just edit my blemishes so my skin looks clearer. I don’t want to edit and post it because I don’t want to hurt his feelings. I’m thinking of editing... show more Ok, so I had a free session with a photographer (who happens to be my friend). I like the pictures but I want to edit them. I wouldn’t do much to much to it, basically just edit my blemishes so my skin looks clearer. I don’t want to edit and post it because I don’t want to hurt his feelings. I’m thinking of editing it and asking him what he thinks of it. If he doesn’t like it, I’ll post the unedited one because it is his work after all. However, just by asking him makes me worried that he’ll think that I didn’t like his work. And, the fact is that I just simply want to get rid of my blemishes. I did a trial and the before and after pic don’t look drastically different other than the fact that my skin looks nicer. What should I do?
6 answers 6