What material do I need to study to pass the road test and get my driver's license?

A while ago I asked my older sister for help with getting my driver's license. I asked her what material do I need to study to go take the road test and get my license. She gave me a list of material to study. I jotted down what she said but some of the items on the list were not clear. I asked her to correct... show more A while ago I asked my older sister for help with getting my driver's license. I asked her what material do I need to study to go take the road test and get my license. She gave me a list of material to study. I jotted down what she said but some of the items on the list were not clear. I asked her to correct what I had on the list.

I don't have enough room here to include everything I want to add here in details- I will add them in the updates. Please help- thank you.
Update: . I asked her to correct what I had on the list, This is what the list I had looked like:

something lock position?????
200 or 2000-something?????
steering wheel
side mirror
rear view mirror driver's window
lock both ???????
look at curve from ?????
pull out
left turn into traffic
3-point turn
Update 2: parallel parking stopping at stop sign merging into traffic something about driver's manual YouTube ??? then something, something 2-3 lessons ???? something about brake pedal, accelerator, pedal ??? I think you said "shoot out"????? I think you said "pull signals left turn????? I wrote something... show more parallel parking
stopping at stop sign
merging into traffic
something about driver's manual YouTube ??? then something, something 2-3 lessons ????
something about brake pedal, accelerator, pedal ???
I think you said "shoot out"?????
I think you said "pull signals left turn?????
I wrote something that looks like "get to pont"; is that supposed to be "get to point"????? I don't know what that is
pull in and out of driveway
drive up and down street
get something of 3-point turn mastered?????
Update 3: So after I asked her to go over and correct what's on this list via email, she responds back with: "When you are the steering wheel you must address the mirrors - the rear view and both mirrors on each door before you pull away from the curb. Parallel parking a three point turn. Left turn at a red light... show more So after I asked her to go over and correct what's on this list via email, she responds back with:

"When you are the steering wheel you must address the mirrors - the rear view and both mirrors on each door before you pull away from the curb. Parallel parking a three point turn. Left turn at a red light merging into traffic. Stopping at a stop sign. You must always address the rearview and side mirrors. Look up each of the examples on youtube under NYS state driving test."
Update 4: I don't understand her response. What am I missing? Please help- thank you.
Update 5: Hi- I apologize for not making this clear. I had a permit but I never had someone coach me on driving while I had the permit and the permit expired.
Update 6: There are a few driving schools in my county. The thing is I am on a fixed income, and I don't want to spend a lot of money, especially on driving courses if I don't have to. My sister told me all I have to do is study the list of driving material she gave me from watching YouTube videos, practice... show more There are a few driving schools in my county. The thing is I am on a fixed income, and I don't want to spend a lot of money, especially on driving courses if I don't have to.
My sister told me all I have to do is study the list of driving material she gave me from watching YouTube videos, practice what's in the videos, and then go pay to take the road test and then pass it.
That is why I was asking people to help me CORRECT what's on this list I posted so I know what to study and practice.