Painful intercourse and bleeding after?

I am a 20 year old female, Ive been sexually active for three years without problems. Recently sexual intercourse has started to gradually become more and more uncomfortable and painful for me in my abdomen each time. It feels like a very incomortable pressure right in between my hips declining into my groin during... show more I am a 20 year old female, Ive been sexually active for three years without problems. Recently sexual intercourse has started to gradually become more and more uncomfortable and painful for me in my abdomen each time. It feels like a very incomortable pressure right in between my hips declining into my groin during sex.

I've also been bleeding a little afterwards, which is completely un normal for me as I haven't had a period in about 2 or 3 years from being on the mini pill. This occurs even when using lubricant.

Any suggestions as to what this could be? Do you think I should see my doctor? Many thanks.