I am looking at the best buy website the most expensive laptop they have is approximately $5000.00 just need to know will it be Overkill ?

I will be working on my Advanced Networking and Computer and Technology Bachelor's Degree. The specs of the computer are 18.4 inche screen, a 1tb solid-state drive, a 1tb hard drive, I7 quad core, nvdivda 1070 CPU and 64 gigs of ram. I am only considering the computer or laptop because I need something... show more I will be working on my Advanced Networking and Computer and Technology Bachelor's Degree. The specs of the computer are 18.4 inche screen, a 1tb solid-state drive, a 1tb hard drive, I7 quad core, nvdivda 1070 CPU and 64 gigs of ram. I am only considering the computer or laptop because I need something portable for my classes and the kind of work I will be doing. I will be doing programming, using the Microsoft professional Office Suite, remote access, video, software editing, several virtual instances of Windows 3.1, 95, 98, me, xp, 2000, nt 4, 7, Vista, 8, 10, unix and linux. I would rather buy something that is overkill and sufficient for my needs and be able to take off my taxes next year for college. I figure of course resell value and perhaps sale it later on down the road for a desktop replacement.