Can doctors really force a full grown adult to go to inpatient for anorexia?

Hi there! I'm 26 and I'm currently living with my older half-brother. I'm not currently working, so he pays for all of my stuff (i.e. food, clothes, etc). He knows that I'm struggling with anorexia... I did actually recover from it 5 months ago, but I've relapsed (almost 3 weeks in) and my... show more Hi there!

I'm 26 and I'm currently living with my older half-brother. I'm not currently working, so he pays for all of my stuff (i.e. food, clothes, etc). He knows that I'm struggling with anorexia... I did actually recover from it 5 months ago, but I've relapsed (almost 3 weeks in) and my brother found out about it last night, and he's now threatening to call up our (very new) doctor to have me sent to inpatient against my will.

Can they really do that if I'm a full grown adult? I DON'T want treatment. I mean, I'd be ok with seeing a therapist, but I'm not ready to any gain weight back. I refuse to do it.

Also, I'm currently 97 lbs and I'm 5'2''. A healthy weight for me is 103-105 lbs, so I'm not too underweight right now.

Thanks! :)