I want a boyfriend like this.. Do you think is a good match or it would be totally wrong?

I'm shy, introverted, I like sports and studying. I'm a tomboy but in summer I like wearing floral dresses with a vintage style. I have long brown hair and eyes, I'm average height and weight. I love reading and traveling. Bit I'm humble and simple, coming from a working class family. I want a... show more I'm shy, introverted, I like sports and studying. I'm a tomboy but in summer I like wearing floral dresses with a vintage style. I have long brown hair and eyes, I'm average height and weight. I love reading and traveling. Bit I'm humble and simple, coming from a working class family. I want a boyfriend with the same background as me, tall, handsome with masculine features, also sometimes shy or with an introverted attitude, but also selfconfident, with muscles, serious, who doesnt talk or show off that much and keeps everything for him. Someone who is taciturn but who also reacts and defends people he loves from danger. Someone with reflexes that he uses to prevent people from hurting. Someone who isn't scared almost anything. Do you think a guy like this would be good for me or not? All my life only outgoing and guys who werent handsome but thought really high of themselves have tried to approach me, although I was never fooled by their attitudes so it was an immediate turnoff.