Electricity/ Physics Help?

I have a collection of resistors (10, 20, 100 ohms) and open and closed switches that can be used as mush or as little as I want of each one. I need to create a circuit with an equivalent resistance of 8 ohms. The circuit has 2 parallel wires and each wire has 2 resistors or switches in series. I can't seem to... show more I have a collection of resistors (10, 20, 100 ohms) and open and closed switches that can be used as mush or as little as I want of each one. I need to create a circuit with an equivalent resistance of 8 ohms. The circuit has 2 parallel wires and each wire has 2 resistors or switches in series. I can't seem to find a combination that makes 8 ohms, but I managed to get to 7.5
Update: After attempting a few solutions the program said to exclude the 100 ohm resistor
Update 2: SO I finally figured it out! it was 2 20 ohms in series and 1 10 ohms in parallel to the two twenties