If blacks, on average, are less intelligent to whites due to genetics, then how are we supposed to move forward with this as a society?

So, on average with the IQ tests, black people are less intelligent than whites. I hear people say that it's due to their inherent violent tendencies or their environment, and as a black guy myself, I don't know WHAT to believe....am I genetically predisposed to be violent or is it just because of... show more So, on average with the IQ tests, black people are less intelligent than whites. I hear people say that it's due to their inherent violent tendencies or their environment, and as a black guy myself, I don't know WHAT to believe....am I genetically predisposed to be violent or is it just because of mainstream black culture? Because I've been getting straight A's, 4.0 GPAs, and et cetera in my 17-year-old life. And look, I'm not trolling at all, this is a genuine question that I'm still trying to conclude all over the Internet. It just doesn't make any sense to me that black people have an inferior intelligence to white people and Asians, yet we can't discriminate due to their inferiority since they can't obviously be equal counterparts, and which is pretty much what racists will do to justify their racism.

TL;DR: I'm conflicted on the debate of race being real. If black people are less intelligent to whites, then what do we to help solve this case? Segregation??? Or what?