Something really weird happened?

So last "night" well it was 2 a.m. I was up all night using my phone. So i decided I had enough for today. I get up and put my phone away. Then I got back to my bed and tuck my self in. But i started seeing flashes while I was tucking myself in. I thought it must just be my eyes since I was just watching my phone. Bu then it happened again as I was lifting my blanket. Then I realized, every time I touched my blanket it would produce some sort of electricity. And it was visible. I could even hear it. I was so scared to touch my blanket I thought it my shock me to death. I don t listen in science class so if this has anything to do with science then explain. or maybe I have super powers now.

It's static electricity. This is normal but usually only happens in winter with dry air, those microfleece polyester blankets, and friction. It's harmless.

(I have a fur blanket and a fireplace in my room and I can often see giant silver sparks when I'm tossing and turning in the middle of the night.)

Please ask your doctor about static electricity.

Thanks doc will probably know straight off

The cuff.

Similar thing happened to me with visible

Arcing and clothing and sheets too.

And enjoy just today

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) Study,

Dry air + fabric or fur with a nap = static electricity. It won't hurt you. A humidifier would help keep moisture in the air. Or, you can use a static-reducing fabric softener in the washer or dryer.

I think you may be retarded