Could I sue for breach of the Consumer Protection Act 2007 (s.43)?

A few months ago I went for treatment at a private hair restoration clinic in Cork. When I first sent an E-mail inquiring as to the price I was quoted €2,000. However, when I had a consultation the man I spoke to said that the normal price was €2,700, but that he would do it for me for €2,000. I have the initial... show more A few months ago I went for treatment at a private hair restoration clinic in Cork. When I first sent an E-mail inquiring as to the price I was quoted €2,000. However, when I had a consultation the man I spoke to said that the normal price was €2,700, but that he would do it for me for €2,000. I have the initial E-mail quoting the price of the therapy as €2,000 and a singned document from the man stating the so-called reduction. I am wondering whether I have grounds to sue for providing false and misleading information.