What is going on?

so recently this guy has been texting me. We've known each other for a while.. well we attended the same high school so we knew of each other but not personally He recently messaged me on Facebook asking for my number. We were getting on well, quick texts, great banter. He said he wanted my number for a while... show more so recently this guy has been texting me. We've known each other for a while.. well we attended the same high school so we knew of each other but not personally

He recently messaged me on Facebook asking for my number. We were getting on well, quick texts, great banter. He said he wanted my number for a while & that he wanted to see me. He even made plans without me having to ask him to, i felt quite special & I thought he cared about me the same.

One night whilst we were chatting I got a friend request from his brother, I don't know if they may have discussed me or if it was just a coincidence but I accepted anyway. That same night he made a silly joke that pissed me off & I got upset & went to bed

The next morning I received no texts. Two days after I messaged him asking to meet up only to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances & he was with his family at the time anyway. That day he didn't seem keen to talk to me & I told him to message me when he feels like it & to this day I still haven't received anything

It's been exactly a week now, he still has my number saved & his brother & I have been chatting but he hasn't mentioned him at all. So now I doubt they've spoken about me?

I'm just so confused by all of this. I really do like him I've had a crush on him since high school & I thought this would be my chance. I want to talk to him & ask him what's going on but my pride won't let me. I'm so confused. Help please..
2 answers 2