Will the dealership sue me for such a small balance?

The 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is not even running right now and I owe them $2,200 you think they'll come after me for that super small balance? I will they just take the car probably crush it? I never deal with this situation before so I don't know what to expect but at the same time why would they put so... show more The 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is not even running right now and I owe them $2,200 you think they'll come after me for that super small balance? I will they just take the car probably crush it? I never deal with this situation before so I don't know what to expect but at the same time why would they put so much energy into $2,000 when they can deal with a more expensive balance with their other customers I mean they already wipe the engine cost away they put a new engine inside the Jeep Grand Cherokee and I was supposed to pay them $2,000 but they just pretty much wipe my debt away and told me not to worry about it so why can they do the same thing for the payoff on this Jeep I think they're not even going to bother if I left them repo it what do you think?
18 answers 18