Why should people continue to support racially heterogeneous societies when they can only be detrimental?
- Strained at best race relations.
- Outrageously highly disproportionate minority violent crime rates (Particularly from African and Hispanic demographics)
- "White flight" occurrence
- Destruction of the designated racial subgroup
- Spread of racial culture that glorifies degeneracy, violence and civil disorder (e.g ghetto)
- Islamic terrorism (potentially deadlier in the USA thanks to the prevalence and accessibility of firearms)
- Widespread Islamic fundamentalism confirmed through extensive opinion polling.
- Vulnerability to foreign espionage (Russian spies had the perfect conditions to operate in the USA during the Cold War. Their roles are even easier to perform today)
- Vulnerability to ethnic subversion of state sectors (police, military, intelligence, etc) / (For example, the Fort Hood shooting. Also, if the USA went to war with China, can you really trust the American soldiers of Chinese descent not to betray you?)
- Black Lives Matter pseudo-grievance-mongering and incitement of violence against police officers and citizens of European descent.
- Other minority grievance-mongers
- Commonly occurring race riots
- Prevalent Hispanic criminal gangs (MS-13, 18th Street Gang, Latin Kings, etc)
- Prevalent African criminal gangs (Crips, Bloods, etc)
The list can continue, but the point is painfully obvious.