Should I use a bridle on my horse?

Tomorrow as a natural horsemanship club we will be taking the horses down to the beach after a pole work lesson. They are totally accepting of people who use bridles but just encourage natural horsemanship techniques. My horse is a green OTTB and she has spent a lot more time in a bridle than a halter. I have done... show more Tomorrow as a natural horsemanship club we will be taking the horses down to the beach after a pole work lesson. They are totally accepting of people who use bridles but just encourage natural horsemanship techniques. My horse is a green OTTB and she has spent a lot more time in a bridle than a halter. I have done a little amount of work in the halter and she seems to go quite nicely in it. She has only been out a handful of times so I may not even be riding her at all but the only other time she was out was for a dressage lesson with a natural horsemanship/dressage trainer who taught me some stuff to calm her down. She was in a bridle for that lesson and the dressage trainer said that sometimes it’s easier for them to understand the bit cause that was all she knew before coming to us. However it is a natural horsemanship club and I will probably be the only one with a bridle.
ANYWAY
My question is do I ride her tomorrow in a halter or in a bridle?