Is It OK To Dislike Kevin Spacey?

I really was interested in the film Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) because it had great actors Al Pacino, Jack Lemmon and Alec Baldwin. However the fact it has evil scum Spacey is, makes me unsure of wether to watch it, I mean even before all this was said about him, he was nowhere near as good actor as legends like... show more I really was interested in the film Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) because it had great actors Al Pacino, Jack Lemmon and Alec Baldwin.

However the fact it has evil scum Spacey is, makes me unsure of wether to watch it, I mean even before all this was said about him, he was nowhere near as good actor as legends like Pacino or Lemmon.

Problem is, I really liked the show House Of Cards, it is what I mainly know of Spacey for, I only really watched the show for his character Frank Underwood, was never really interested in his films, never seen him in a film.

Is it wrong to dislike him and consider him talentless scum?
Update: Someone, criticised me for saying he is talentless and for hating him