Help me with my skin?!?

I m 15 and recently I ve started hating my skin more and more. It s not that I ve bad bad acne or anything it s other stuff.. I ve always had dark eye circles as long as I can remember (people who didn t know me used to actually ask me what was wrong). As if the dark circles aren t bad enough I have recently been... show more I m 15 and recently I ve started hating my skin more and more. It s not that I ve bad bad acne or anything it s other stuff.. I ve always had dark eye circles as long as I can remember (people who didn t know me used to actually ask me what was wrong). As if the dark circles aren t bad enough I have recently been getting fine lines or wrinkles under my eyes as well as on my forehead. Really don t know where I m going wrong I moisture twice a day and apply eye cream twice a day as well as carefully washing twice a day and I know many people who don t even touch their skin as in wash or moisturise and they ve perfect skin. Please help me maybe suggest some products or some things to help. Thank you
1 answer 1