Do you know what Depression really is? Personality Disorder?

Depression is the Truth of Life. It's your true thoughts, what your imagination asks for is what it wants, if it fails to suceed, you will become 'depressed'. I wanted to be with someone, failed. I became depressed, but soon found another way, and no longer became depressed of that reason. Took 4 years... show more Depression is the Truth of Life. It's your true thoughts, what your imagination asks for is what it wants, if it fails to suceed, you will become 'depressed'.

I wanted to be with someone, failed. I became depressed, but soon found another way, and no longer became depressed of that reason. Took 4 years to get over it though...

Now, I want to be like someone else, be like others, because I feel like a failure, I want to be that person people 'feel love' from. You look at someone and think 'Wow, cute, or wow soo attractive'. I want people to think that of me, but I also want to be with someone I think of that way too. It's an endless loop, how do you get over that? You can't.

Just don't know what to do except go to bed and cry all day/night. And I know this... I'll never get over. :( :( :(
1 answer 1