Need advice on hunting Whitetail in late season?

New to deer hunting... I did harvest a doe this year from a ground blind using my crossbow but I really want to get a buck in before the end of this year. My season ends the 25th of this month. Any tips or pointers? I have scent bombs (with doe urine), I spray my camo with a earth scented spray that I got from... show more New to deer hunting... I did harvest a doe this year from a ground blind using my crossbow but I really want to get a buck in before the end of this year. My season ends the 25th of this month.

Any tips or pointers? I have scent bombs (with doe urine), I spray my camo with a earth scented spray that I got from bass pro, I have a primos deer call, and acorn scented wicks.

Is it better to stay in one spot? Should I try and do more still hunting? What time of day should I go out if it's this cold and late in the season? Should I give up hope on getting another deer this year?

Much appreciated.