Am I too old to get an Xbox?

I'm 33 and I spent the last 15 years of my life bettering myself I got a college education 6 years in school work many jobs and started many businesses. I'm at the point now where I had a spiritual awakening reconnected with Jesus and now I'm at the point where I just want to live my life. I've... show more I'm 33 and I spent the last 15 years of my life bettering myself I got a college education 6 years in school work many jobs and started many businesses.

I'm at the point now where I had a spiritual awakening reconnected with Jesus and now I'm at the point where I just want to live my life.

I've lived very frugal in the last 15 years and I've been working so hard I never had had time for anything fun, literally never really having a day off.

so now when I entertain these ideas I know it's a waste of time but I say to myself why not? In my spare time I usually read articles about self-improvement but you can only read so much you know LOL and I have plenty of hobbies...