Installing a ceiling fan to 3 connected white wires, 1 yellow and 3 capped red wires!?

Hi, I’m trying to install a remotely operated celing fan. The connections from the ceiling are 3 grayish/white wires, which are connected together, and 1 yellow wire. There are 3 Red wires in the ceiling mount, but these are connected together and capped. There is no ground wire. Do I need to rewire anything? Or... show more Hi,

I’m trying to install a remotely operated celing fan. The connections from the ceiling are 3 grayish/white wires, which are connected together, and 1 yellow wire. There are 3 Red wires in the ceiling mount, but these are connected together and capped.

There is no ground wire.

Do I need to rewire anything? Or do I consider that the yellow is hot and the 3 connected grayish/white wires are, as usual, neutral?

I should also mention that the wall switch for this is shared with 2 other lights in the room (so switch is a 3 panel); however, the lights operate independently of one another in accordance with their switch. Meaning That the others do not turn on when one light switch is flipped.

I’m fairly handy but electrical is new to me. Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,