Can this occur in relativity?

I understand that according to physics time slows down as an object comes closer to the speed of light. This of course means that you see the outer world's time speed up relative to you. Now, is it possible to speed up your time so that the outer world's time slows down relative to you? This means, somehow... show more I understand that according to physics time slows down as an object comes closer to the speed of light. This of course means that you see the outer world's time speed up relative to you. Now, is it possible to speed up your time so that the outer world's time slows down relative to you? This means, somehow managing to experience time in such a way that e.g. 2 weeks for you are 2 days for the outside world.

Is there a way OTHER than having a perfectly zero speed or being the furthest away from a gravitational center.
If there's none, tell me.
Update: Correction to first sentence: time slows down FOR YOU as the closer YOU move to the speed of light.
Update 2: Oh I get it, I wanted to say that your time slows down relative to the outside world's and wrote it wrong. Ok