How do I get insurance info for an HVAC tech who ruined my home?

I hired a Master HVAC technician to install a new system in my home. He never hooked up the condensate pump and water damage destroyed my entire home. The mold is so bad it will cost thousands. He refuses to pick up the phone when I call and refuses to provide insurance information. I contacted Maryland HVACR... show more I hired a Master HVAC technician to install a new system in my home. He never hooked up the condensate pump and water damage destroyed my entire home. The mold is so bad it will cost thousands.

He refuses to pick up the phone when I call and refuses to provide insurance information. I contacted Maryland HVACR Board and many other government entities and no one will give me his insurance information.

Someone please, I have been trying since August to get my home fixed and searched everywhere. How do I get his insurance information? Begging for help!