Why is my Mare (age 18 TB) starting to act so insane? Only reply with serious answers if you know about horses please.?

She is experienced and is extremely non marish. she never has been. she’s strong but has always been respectful, not spooky, and easy going. the past few times I got her into the barn (or tried to) she drug me to the ground about three times in the past two weeks. She physically has me on my belly dragging me... show more She is experienced and is extremely non marish. she never has been. she’s strong but has always been respectful, not spooky, and easy going. the past few times I got her into the barn (or tried to) she drug me to the ground about three times in the past two weeks. She physically has me on my belly dragging me when I tried to stop her. eventually when I got her to calm down after an hour and got her on the cross ties she reared and ran back till it broke the cross ties and the chain that help it, and she was running up and down the isle and kicked the walls and other people’s tack boxes. She has never acted like this before. She was whinnying for her pasture friends. I got her to calm down after about an hour and walked her around the ring until she relaxed but even then she would randomly spook or try to run me over. we were planning to trail ride but she is dangerous. when i got her on the cross ties to saddle up, and put the saddle pad on, she automatically started rearing.She is extremely dominant and I think that’s why she got so upset but she has been the leader of her herd for a while. it isn’t something new so I do not know why she is acting so odd. i’m really worried about her and the damage she is causing. I am in contact with her previous owners and they said she has NEVER been like this before. I lunge her 3 times a week. we do a lot of time working together and trust gaining and I thought it was going so well.