Is selling a motorcycle considered a business?

If I sell my motorcycle which is a Honda cafe racer custome and make a huge profit am I considered a business and have to file as a sole proprietorship and file taxes on the profits that way. I just asked this question thanks to all who answered! I forgot to mention if i sell 2 bikes a year.. am i considered a... show more If I sell my motorcycle which is a Honda cafe racer custome and make a huge profit am I considered a business and have to file as a sole proprietorship and file taxes on the profits that way.

I just asked this question thanks to all who answered! I forgot to mention if i sell 2 bikes a year.. am i considered a "business" for instance if i sell a bike every 5 months maybe i think this can be some good income i desperately need and i still feel this is a HOBBY and i don't need no crappy business structure i have to deal
with.So what if i make 5 grand per motorcycle times 2 thats 10 grand profits on my "hobby".I figure i ride 1 for 5 months and then sell it.