Is it possible to feel so much love for someone?

I like her so much and I want to protect her from everything, but I can't because we're not together, plus because of our culture (albanians) we cannot properly date and her dad hates me and has beaten her for talking to me. But I do love her and I can't tell her. Last time I also told her to go away... show more I like her so much and I want to protect her from everything, but I can't because we're not together, plus because of our culture (albanians) we cannot properly date and her dad hates me and has beaten her for talking to me. But I do love her and I can't tell her. Last time I also told her to go away and made her cry so she would give up on me because I cannot stand the idea of her being shouted or beaten up. I miss her so much. We just talked a few times meeting on the streets and now when I'm here on my bed alone I imagine her sleeping next to me in PJ full of teddy bears and me holding her and hearing the smell of her skin and long hair. Sometimes I hear her laugh out of nowhere, or remember the dimples on her face, or her silly face or when she blushes. I miss her. But I cannot have her. When she told me her dad beated her I was so mad. But I understand, I am not the typical white guy, I'm a damned eastern european who cannot have her because of my life and my upbringing. I miss her, I miss the poems se wrote for me, I learnt them by heart. I know maybe it's the best choice since I cannot offer her a nice life, but we understand each other at first sight. I want to defend her from everything but I cannot even defend her from her dad.I'm torn apart,: sometimes I think of rejecting HR cause it's the most logical thing, but then I think I love her and she makes me happy, she's innocence in person and I don't want to pose her. What do I do? I myself I know I dont deserve her.
45 answers 45