Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Greta Gerwig, Mira Sorvino say they'll never work with Woody Allen again. Does it remind you of a famous Casablanca line?

"If I had known then what I know now, I would not have acted in the film," Gerwig, who worked with Allen on 2012's "To Rome with Love," said in an interview with The New York Times. "I have not worked for him again, and I will not work for him again."

Gerwig pointed to Farrow's recent op-eds as turning point that "made me realize that I increased another woman's pain, and I was heartbroken by that realization."

or:

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

9ii99ii99ii9

• Kini
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I dont know what you are talking about with Woody Allen. What was the matter in the movie? The line you quoted is not in Casablanca in any shape or form.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

How is this a Politics question?

• 3 years ago

Yeah.

I'm sure that most of the Hollywood elite have never heard of the "casting couch".

They are all such an innocent lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Sure, whatever. Woody Allen isn't running for office. Pussy-grabber Trump is president.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.