Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Greta Gerwig, Mira Sorvino say they'll never work with Woody Allen again. Does it remind you of a famous Casablanca line?

"If I had known then what I know now, I would not have acted in the film," Gerwig, who worked with Allen on 2012's "To Rome with Love," said in an interview with The New York Times. "I have not worked for him again, and I will not work for him again."

Gerwig pointed to Farrow's recent op-eds as turning point that "made me realize that I increased another woman's pain, and I was heartbroken by that realization."

or:

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

9ii99ii99ii9

• Kini

I dont know what you are talking about with Woody Allen. What was the matter in the movie? The line you quoted is not in Casablanca in any shape or form.

How is this a Politics question?

Yeah.

I'm sure that most of the Hollywood elite have never heard of the "casting couch".

They are all such an innocent lot.

Sure, whatever. Woody Allen isn't running for office. Pussy-grabber Trump is president.