Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Is Trump overrated? How is he known for building high-rise buildings but he can't build a simple wall..?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because he stole the high-rise buildings. Nobody has a wall for him to steal

• 2 years ago

I think that Trump is a complete idiot. But you have a point: I do overrate him...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Good point.

• 2 years ago

His daddy didn't give him money for the wall. If his daddy was Mexican he may have a better chance. As he's roughly the colour of a tortilla maybe there's hope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Good pickup

I'm a mechanical person who has built and repaired a lot of things.

Like all mechanical people when you ask me a mechanical question about something that I know I can almost always give you a mechanical answer off the top of my head

Trump can't do that

Concrete is an extremely water intensive product

Trump doesn't honestly know where he's going to get the water for his water intensive Wall

That is a shocking admission for a guy who claims to be the greatest NYC builder since Robert Moses

And Moses was the greatest builder that ever lived.

My best guess is that Trump is a nobody who is taking credit for the work of many other people

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The local mafia that Trump contracts with builds his buildings. The mafia is not in control at the southern border.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Probably.

Trump is the least popular president in modern history, according to FiveThirtyEight. "Trump’s early-term unpopularity is unusual. In the decades since World War II, the average first-term president before Trump had an approval rating of 62 percent on his 175th day in office," the site wrote in July, when Trump's approval rating was 39 percent.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Because he's not a bricklayer.

He didnt build the towers either, they would have built by engineers and builders.

• 2 years ago

Getting permits and bids from contractors is part of the process for any construction project - - sometimes it takes years

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Shovel ready jobs say what?

• SMH Corp
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Right - where ARE Trump's shovel-ready coal jobs?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.